This product is currently sold out.
Hammocks have long been part of the history of Paraguay. The Guaraní, whose bloodline is shared by nearly everyone in the country, call them 'keha', meaning ‘place to sleep’. Through generations they mastered the art of hand-knotting using coconut and palm fibers, grasses, and cotton to create exquisite works of art. The advent of the hand-loom allowed for faster production of a similarly sturdy sling, but didn’t diminish or replace the old way of knotting; rather, it added to the depth and range of an already deep artisanal culture.
Under the Bough's upcycled hammocks are masterfully handcrafted from leftover scraps gathered from the floors of apparel manufacturers. Bound into bales, the preserved pieces of remnant fabric are carried to the countryside where they are cut by hand into ribboned strands, and readied for a second life.
The work of the loom is rough-hewn and repetitive, made beautiful by the considerate hand and careful eye of the artisan. Simple, steady movements of an old process combined with unassuming scraps of fabric create the warm and gentle embrace of our hammock beds. Embellished with hand-knotted fringes and tassels, it boasts generous suspension cords on each end for strength and even weight distribution.
Due to the authenticity of the raw materials and the individuality of the hand-loomed process, each hammock varies in pattern, color tones, texture and design—making each one truly unique with unrepeatable character.
Single - Length: 10ft. | Bed Size: 7’ x 3.5’ (84” x 42”)
*Sizes are approximate - Actual hammock may vary.
Handmade in Paraguay
Wash separately in cold water on a gentle cycle.
Tie loose ends
Bind the suspension cords and tie the tassels together before washing to prevent tangling.
Hang to dry
In order to preserve the hammock, do not tumble dry.
Returns on items eligible for return are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned unopened/unused, in their original packaging.
If you received a damaged item, please click here to let us know within 7 days of receipt.
- Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for a refund and you will be responsible for providing a shipping label to return the damaged item(s) to you.
- For safety reasons there are no returns on any of the following merchandise or products that are specified as non-returnable in their product page descriptions, unless they are faulty:
- Protective Face Masks
- Intimate Apparel
- Sex Toys
- Fragrance Items
- Nail Polish
- Food & Beverages
- Final Sale Merchandise
To initiate a return click here.
Any item returned after 30 days of receipt is not eligible to be returned.
We do not accept exchanges, as items may sell out while the requested exchange is returned and processed. We encourage you to use this form to return the original item, and go to shoplisakline.com to purchase the correct item in a new order.
Receiving a Refund
- Once your return has been approved, you will ship the item(s) back. Upon receipt of goods we will confirm your refund via email. (Please note that taxes will be refunded along with the items you sent back.)
- Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items.
- Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the order transaction. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times. This can vary greatly between credit card issuers.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed– it will include your Shop Lisa Kline order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you!
Orders can take up to 2 to 5 business days to be processed and shipped including expedited orders. Some items are being shipped directly from the brand so please note, you may receive multiple packages per order.
Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where We Ship:
We currently ship to addresses within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO or international addresses.
Standard shipping costs $7 for any order under $75. All orders $75 or more before taxes will receive free standard shipping! Standard shipping can be in transit up to 5-7 to business days.
Expedited shipping is based off of weight and location and will be determined at checkout.