Tarot Lover Gift Box
Tarot Lover Gift Box
This is the perfect gift for someone who loves astrology and the spiritual world. It will allow them to take some time to relax, have some tea, eat some candy, read their tarot and get creative. Enjoy the Art of Giving.
Give Good Gift - LK
- The Library of Esoterica Tarot: Artfully arranged according to the sequencing of the Major and Minor Arcana, this visual compendium gathers more than 500 cards and works of original art from around the world in the ultimate exploration of a centuries-old art form.
- Spark Creativity: It’s the gift of inspiration, with effective strategies to spark creativity and get unstuck. Includes 50 faux matchsticks with printed prompts.
- Soothe Patch: Aches and pains cramping your style? This patch is complete with capsaicin and menthol to temporarily alleviate mild to moderate discomfort in muscles and joints. By the Good Patch.
- California Cleanse Tea: This unique blend of Medicinal Herbs and Berries provides a host of antioxidants and health benefits. A feel good drink that lasts all day. Serve hot or cold. By Lisa Kline.
- The Lip Scrub, Vanilla Bean: Eliminates dry, flaky skin, immediately leaving lips soft and supple, by Sara Happ.
- Hand Purifier, 2oz: This Hand Purifier, made from a carefully crafted combination of naturally anti-bacterial essential oils, is a wonderful alternative to alcohol-based hand sanitizers leaving your hands soft and smelling fresh. By Lulu Organics.
- Sugarfina Candy: items in photos are for reference only. Gift box will come with 2 assorted types of candy/gummies.
- Naughty Vanilla Tea: Assam Black Tea with Cardamom Seeds and natural Vanilla. A sweet and simply delicious blend often served at Indian Weddings. Best with milk and sugar or honey. By Lisa Kline.
- Astrology Card Pack: Inspired by vintage collectible trading card sets, Three Potato Four's Follow The Stars Astrological Card series explores the secrets encoded in the starry night skies above. Each card pack provides an insightful little glimpse into each star sign and explores our connection to the stars above and to one another.
- Satin Mask in Gold, by Lisa Kline.