GOOD KARMA K-BEAUTY FACE OIL
This variant is currently sold out
- For daytime use: apply a few drops into the palm of your hand and rub hands to warm oil. apply onto slightly damp cheeks, cheekbones, neck and decollete until absorbed and before sunscreen and makeup.
- For nighttime use: apply oil as the last step in your skincare routine or on its own.
The ingredients are unisex, vegan, sustainable, beautifying, clean and luxuriating.
- organic citrullus lanatus (watermelon seed) oil: hydrates, reduces sun damage, fights acne, detoxifies, diminishes dark circles
- organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil: moisturizes, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, fights bacteria
- organic rosa canin (rose hip seed) oil: reduces scars, hydrates, corrects dark spots and fine lines, stimulates collagen, combats free radicals that cause aging, helps with eczema and scarring
- organic vitamin e oil: reduces the appearance of scars, combats dry skin
- organic sandalwood: reduces signs of aging, exfoliates, enhances brightness
- organic frankincense: reduces the appearance of large pores and acne blemishes, tightens skin
- natural fragrance oil (acetone-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free) OR fragrance-free
Returns on items eligible for return are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned unopened/unused, in their original packaging.
If you received a damaged item, please click here to let us know within 7 days of receipt.
- Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for a refund and you will be responsible for providing a shipping label to return the damaged item(s) to you.
- For safety reasons there are no returns on any of the following merchandise or products that are specified as non-returnable in their product page descriptions, unless they are faulty:
- Protective Face Masks
- Intimate Apparel
- Sex Toys
- Fragrance Items
- Nail Polish
- Food & Beverages
- Final Sale Merchandise
To initiate a return click here.
Any item returned after 30 days of receipt is not eligible to be returned.
We do not accept exchanges, as items may sell out while the requested exchange is returned and processed. We encourage you to use this form to return the original item, and go to shoplisakline.com to purchase the correct item in a new order.
Receiving a Refund
- Once your return has been approved, you will ship the item(s) back. Upon receipt of goods we will confirm your refund via email. (Please note that taxes will be refunded along with the items you sent back.)
- Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items.
- Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the order transaction. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times. This can vary greatly between credit card issuers.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed– it will include your Shop Lisa Kline order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you!
Orders can take up to 2 to 5 business days to be processed and shipped including expedited orders. Some items are being shipped directly from the brand so please note, you may receive multiple packages per order.
Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where We Ship:
We currently ship to addresses within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO or international addresses.
Standard shipping costs $7 for any order under $75. All orders $75 or more before taxes will receive free standard shipping! Standard shipping can be in transit up to 5-7 to business days.
Expedited shipping is based off of weight and location and will be determined at checkout.