Resident Dog, Volume Two
This product is currently sold out.
As an architecture photographer, Nicole England found that the shoots she enjoyed the most were the ones where dogs were present – nothing lightens the mood like a nonchalant pup. However imposing the architecture, some doggy hijinks can immediately bring an element of sociability and fun. With this in mind, Nicole set about setting up her instagram, Resident Dog, and now this book, Resident Dog Around the World, which showcases over 25 of the world's most amazing houses, and the dogs that live there.
Photographing dogs is not always straightforward, because they don't always cooperate! The result is that these images end up with a looser, more spontaneous style. Just as every home is different, so is every dog. The photographs showcase incredible, amazing architecture and capture the personality of the idiosyncratic personality of each canine. Take a wander around the world's most stunning homes, from Mexico to Sydney, London, New York and LA, with the home pooch as your tour guide. Each home will feature several photographs, and an interview with the architect or home owner.
Hardcover : 272 pages
Returns on items eligible for return are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned unopened/unused, in their original packaging.
If you received a damaged item, please click here to let us know within 7 days of receipt.
- Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for a refund and you will be responsible for providing a shipping label to return the damaged item(s) to you.
- For safety reasons there are no returns on any of the following merchandise or products that are specified as non-returnable in their product page descriptions, unless they are faulty:
- Protective Face Masks
- Intimate Apparel
- Sex Toys
- Fragrance Items
- Nail Polish
- Food & Beverages
- Final Sale Merchandise
To initiate a return click here.
Any item returned after 30 days of receipt is not eligible to be returned.
We do not accept exchanges, as items may sell out while the requested exchange is returned and processed. We encourage you to use this form to return the original item, and go to shoplisakline.com to purchase the correct item in a new order.
Receiving a Refund
- Once your return has been approved, you will ship the item(s) back. Upon receipt of goods we will confirm your refund via email. (Please note that taxes will be refunded along with the items you sent back.)
- Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items.
- Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the order transaction. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times. This can vary greatly between credit card issuers.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed– it will include your Shop Lisa Kline order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you!
Orders can take up to 2 to 5 business days to be processed and shipped including expedited orders. Some items are being shipped directly from the brand so please note, you may receive multiple packages per order.
Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where We Ship:
We currently ship to addresses within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO or international addresses.
Standard shipping costs $7 for any order under $75. All orders $75 or more before taxes will receive free standard shipping! Standard shipping can be in transit up to 5-7 to business days.
Expedited shipping is based off of weight and location and will be determined at checkout.