Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 50
This product is currently sold out.
The only 70%+ organic sunscreen mist that does not contain oxybenzone or octinoxate. These two chemicals, the most common sunscreen actives found in the marketplace, are known endocrine disruptors, are highly allergenic, and have also been shown to cause coral bleaching, ultimately killing coral reefs.
The best in class of clear sunscreen mists free of the common harmful chemicals and added potent antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals to pamper and protect you. It’s skincare for sun.
Practice Safe Sun With Sheer Confidence
- Best in breed 70%+ ORGANIC clear sunscreen mists provide superior and photostable broad spectrum UV protection.
- NO Oxybenzone- shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Named allergen of the year in 2014 and absorbs through the skin in significant amounts. It contaminates the bodies of 97% of Americans according to research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- NO Octinoxate - shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Enhanced skin absorption is shown to have hormone-mimicking effects on laboratory animals. This chemical is found in humans, including mothers' milk samples.
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
- Contains green tea leaf extract, rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress by fighting cell damage caused by free radicals.
Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, Green Tea Leaf Extract
OTHER KEY FACTS:
- 70%+ ORGANIC formula.
- The ONLY organic clear sunscreen formula formulated without oxybenzone and octinoxate.
- Water resistant 80 minutes.
- Coral reef safe.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Artemesia pallens Flower Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus aurantifolia Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia Fruit Extract, Citrus limon Peel Oil, Citrus nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus sinensis Peel Oil, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetoacetate Gamma Undecalactone, Ferula galbaniflua Resin Oil, Glycerin, Heliotropine, Hyaluronic Acid, Isoamyl Acetate , Isobutyl Acetate, Jasminum sambac Oil, Opoponax Oil, Polyester-8, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Salvia sclarea Oil, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water
HOW TO USE:
SHAKE WELL. Close eyes completely, then mist on face evenly, holding bottle 10-12 inches away from face. Do not breathe mist in. Wait until dry.
Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying.
At least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Returns on items eligible for return are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned unopened/unused, in their original packaging.
If you received a damaged item, please click here to let us know within 7 days of receipt.
- Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for a refund and you will be responsible for providing a shipping label to return the damaged item(s) to you.
- For safety reasons there are no returns on any of the following merchandise or products that are specified as non-returnable in their product page descriptions, unless they are faulty:
- Protective Face Masks
- Intimate Apparel
- Sex Toys
- Fragrance Items
- Nail Polish
- Food & Beverages
- Final Sale Merchandise
To initiate a return click here.
Any item returned after 30 days of receipt is not eligible to be returned.
We do not accept exchanges, as items may sell out while the requested exchange is returned and processed. We encourage you to use this form to return the original item, and go to shoplisakline.com to purchase the correct item in a new order.
Receiving a Refund
- Once your return has been approved, you will ship the item(s) back. Upon receipt of goods we will confirm your refund via email. (Please note that taxes will be refunded along with the items you sent back.)
- Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items.
- Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the order transaction. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times. This can vary greatly between credit card issuers.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed– it will include your Shop Lisa Kline order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you!
Orders can take up to 2 to 5 business days to be processed and shipped including expedited orders. Some items are being shipped directly from the brand so please note, you may receive multiple packages per order.
Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where We Ship:
We currently ship to addresses within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO or international addresses.
Standard shipping costs $7 for any order under $75. All orders $75 or more before taxes will receive free standard shipping! Standard shipping can be in transit up to 5-7 to business days.
Expedited shipping is based off of weight and location and will be determined at checkout.