Hydra Volume Lip Masque SPF 15 - L'Orangerie
This product is currently sold out.
Lip masques formulated with 100% mineral SPF, organic oils and anti-aging peptides. It is tack-free and is the perfect solution to treat, volumize and shield, all at once. 6 neutral shades, truly suitable for all skin tones, you may just want to get one of every color. The sun looks good on you!
Star Ingredients: Maxi-Lip Complex, Organic Sunflower Seed, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Filling Spheres (Ethylhexyl Palmitate), Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, EcoSun Complex®
- NO nanoparticles
- Hypoallergenic and gluten-free formula
- NO parabens, oxybenzone, octinoxate, retinyl palmitate, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfates, propylene glycol, animal ingredients or testing, no synthetic fragrances or colors.
- Size: 10 ml / 0.34 fl oz
HOW IT WORKS
Non-penetrating mineral filter, Zinc Oxide, delivers superior broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA rays that cause long-term cell damage and UVB rays which cause burning.
Maxi-Lip Complex - stimulates collagen, creates volume, contour and hydration
Organic Sunflower Seed Oil - aides in moisture retention while creating an anti-oxidant rich barrier
Organic Coconut Oil - creates glowing, smooth and extremely hydrated lips
Hyaluronic Filling Spheres (Ethylhexyl Palmitate) - correct dehydration and act to fill fine lines
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline - triggers wrinkle correction and has significant firming action
- Sodium Hyaluronate - naturally occurring in dermis of the skin, it can bind and hold onto significant amounts of moisture
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 5.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Vanillin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying or at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Returns on items eligible for return are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned unopened/unused, in their original packaging.
If you received a damaged item, please click here to let us know within 7 days of receipt.
- Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for a refund and you will be responsible for providing a shipping label to return the damaged item(s) to you.
- For safety reasons there are no returns on any of the following merchandise or products that are specified as non-returnable in their product page descriptions, unless they are faulty:
- Protective Face Masks
- Intimate Apparel
- Sex Toys
- Fragrance Items
- Nail Polish
- Food & Beverages
- Final Sale Merchandise
To initiate a return click here.
Any item returned after 30 days of receipt is not eligible to be returned.
We do not accept exchanges, as items may sell out while the requested exchange is returned and processed. We encourage you to use this form to return the original item, and go to shoplisakline.com to purchase the correct item in a new order.
Receiving a Refund
- Once your return has been approved, you will ship the item(s) back. Upon receipt of goods we will confirm your refund via email. (Please note that taxes will be refunded along with the items you sent back.)
- Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items.
- Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the order transaction. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times. This can vary greatly between credit card issuers.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed– it will include your Shop Lisa Kline order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you!
Orders can take up to 2 to 5 business days to be processed and shipped including expedited orders. Some items are being shipped directly from the brand so please note, you may receive multiple packages per order.
Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where We Ship:
We currently ship to addresses within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO or international addresses.
Standard shipping costs $7 for any order under $75. All orders $75 or more before taxes will receive free standard shipping! Standard shipping can be in transit up to 5-7 to business days.
Expedited shipping is based off of weight and location and will be determined at checkout.