This product is currently sold out.
A CLINICALLY-PROVEN HAIR GROWTH SUPPLEMENT.
- In clinical studies, 91% of subjects reported improved overall hair growth
- Key ingredients help block the root causes of hair thinning and hair loss
- Encourages hair to grow thicker, longer, stronger and more voluminous
- Maintains the overall health of the hair and scalp
- Suitable for women and men*
Clean Clinical Vitamins®
Quantity: 120 capsules
HOW IT WORKS
This complete hair health supplement harnesses the power of proven vitamins, minerals, botanicals and patented ingredients to stop thinning hair and hair loss in its tracks. Powered by true, transparent science, DeeplyRooted is clinically proven to help grow new hair and improve the overall health of the hair.
Whether you’re experiencing the first signs of hair changes or have been dealing with less-than-perfect hair for a while, be it the cause of aging, environmental factors, hormonal changes, or stress, DeeplyRooted feeds the body with the nutrients it needs to shift the hair out of the resting phase and back in to the growing phase.*
• Strengthens weak hair by nourishing the follicle*
• Defends against hair loss by promoting scalp health*
• Creates thicker, shinier hair with better density*
• Combats the underlying causes of thin, weak, and aging hair*
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement, adults take four capsules daily preferably with a meal or as recommended by a physician.
Hair loss can happen to anyone, whether it’s natural thinning that comes with aging or hair loss due to stress, malnutrition or hair abuse. While it’s normal for people to lose 50-100 hairs a day (according to the MAYO CLINIC), disruptions to the natural hair growth cycle can cause thinning hair or hair loss. Hormonal changes, medications, stress and overstaying can alter your body’s ability to produce healthy hair, so the key to stopping the problem may lie in stopping it from the inside out. Which is why choosing the right pill for hair growth is the first and most important step.
The hair on your head doesn’t all grow at the same rate and in a uniform pattern. That’s why it may seem like the hair in some parts—like the temples and hairline—grows faster than others. How fast hair grows differs from person to person. Based on the normal hair growth cycle, it can take upwards of 90 days (or more) to see the first new hairs.
No. Taking DeeplyRooted will only affect the hair on your head, but you may notice a few other perks too, like longer, stronger nails.
As with any type of nutraceutical, the best results are garnered from continued use. Hair should not shrink in diameter or loose length if you stop taking DeeplyRooted, but you may notice a difference in shine, manageability and how fast it grows. Our advice: stay on DeeplyRooted for as long as possible.
We made it easy. DeeplyRooted is a one-size-fits-all formulation meaning that both men and women can use the product. There’s no need to use a special version of the product depending on gender.
Yes. The entire Hush & Hush range works synergistically. We recommend pairing DeeplyRooted with TIMECAPSULE for the best results. The combination of the two formulas allows for an ample dose of ingredients that promote healthy hair.*
Hush & Hush's formulas are backed by more than 15 years of cellular research. They use only ingredients that deliver results and combinations that are synergistic with other supplements. In their DeeplyRooted formula, you can expect powerful natural agents like:
• Biotin: A B complex vitamin that is essential for body tissue. It helps encourage growth for your hair, skin and nails.
• Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb that helps the body deal with stress and encourages hormonal balance.
• Pumpkin seed oil: An oil rich in beneficial nutrients, it helps encourage collagen production (a necessary ingredient for hair growth) while moisturizing your hair.
• And much more: We use an additional combination of Korean ginseng root, horsetail whole extract, and a variety of other vitamins, nutrients and herbs all focused on improving the health and growth of your hair.
CLINICAL STUDY RESULTS
In a clinical study, DeeplyRooted has been shown to:
• Improve overall hair growth
• Increase hair volume
• Improve hair quality
• Increase amount of new hairs
• Improve scalp coverage
• Create thicker hair
Returns on items eligible for return are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned unopened/unused, in their original packaging.
If you received a damaged item, please click here to let us know within 7 days of receipt.
- Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for a refund and you will be responsible for providing a shipping label to return the damaged item(s) to you.
- For safety reasons there are no returns on any of the following merchandise or products that are specified as non-returnable in their product page descriptions, unless they are faulty:
- Protective Face Masks
- Intimate Apparel
- Sex Toys
- Fragrance Items
- Nail Polish
- Food & Beverages
- Final Sale Merchandise
To initiate a return click here.
Any item returned after 30 days of receipt is not eligible to be returned.
We do not accept exchanges, as items may sell out while the requested exchange is returned and processed. We encourage you to use this form to return the original item, and go to shoplisakline.com to purchase the correct item in a new order.
Receiving a Refund
- Once your return has been approved, you will ship the item(s) back. Upon receipt of goods we will confirm your refund via email. (Please note that taxes will be refunded along with the items you sent back.)
- Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items.
- Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the order transaction. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times. This can vary greatly between credit card issuers.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed– it will include your Shop Lisa Kline order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you!
Orders can take up to 2 to 5 business days to be processed and shipped including expedited orders. Some items are being shipped directly from the brand so please note, you may receive multiple packages per order.
Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where We Ship:
We currently ship to addresses within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO or international addresses.
Standard shipping costs $7 for any order under $75. All orders $75 or more before taxes will receive free standard shipping! Standard shipping can be in transit up to 5-7 to business days.
Expedited shipping is based off of weight and location and will be determined at checkout.