The latest advancement in extractions, this dermatologist tested blackhead removal tool has a unique shape to expertly eliminate visible blackheads at home. Crafted of stainless steel, it has all the convenience and quality of the highly coveted Tweezerman tweezers you know and trust.
Press, squeeze, roll & lift blackheads in 4 easy steps.
Curved upwards, the unique shape of the Blackhead Extractor allows the user to safely squeeze out visible blackheads.
Proven safe to use at home
Stainless steel is sanitary, durable and easy to clean.
HOW TO USE:
Clean the tool before each use with alcohol.
Wash skin with warm to hot water and gentle cleanser to open pores. Pat skin dry.
With one hand, hold the tool with thumb and index finger (similar to a tweezer). With the opposite hand, hold skin taut.
Hold flat portion of tips parallel to surface of skin with tips placed on either side of visible blackheads. Do not use on lips, in or around eye, eyelid, under eye area and/or eyebrows.
Press down lightly to force the blackhead from the skin.
Once the blackhead starts to rise above the surface of the skin, squeeze the tool to close the tips around the blackhead.
Roll the tool forward and lift the curved tips up and away from the skin to remove the blackhead. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Clean the Blackhead Extractor Tool before and after each use by wiping thoroughly with alcohol. Dry before storing. Keep out of reach of children. Extractor can be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide.
- Use only on visible blackheads.
- Use only on clean skin.
- Do not press hard against skin.
- Do not pierce or puncture skin with tips of tool.
- Do not use on broken and/or irritated skin including but not limited to acne, whiteheads, cystic acne, sunburn, psoriasis, eczema and/or any other skin condition.
- Do not use on lips, in or around eye, eyelid, under eye area and/or eyebrows.
- Handle with care - item is sharp and may result in undesired damage to skin if used in a manner not listed.
- Keep out of reach of children.