KN95 Mask-Pack of 25
This product is currently sold out.
Protect the health of you and your family with our breathable 5 layer respirator face masks. These KN95 face masks are adjustable to provide a secure seal and foam for added comfort. Each box includes 25 masks. (5 individually wrapped packs of 5 masks.)
- Low breathing resistance with high-filtration efficiency.
- Adjustable nose piece helps provide a secure seal.
- Also helps filter pollen, mold spores and dust particles encountered during outdoor activities.
This mask can be used to safely filter pollen plus other dry particles resulting from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron, ore, flour, metal, and wood. It can be used with liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors.
DO NOT USE FOR:
This mask is not safe for use when sandblasting, or with asbestos, oil aerosols, gases or vapors. If particulate concentrations exceed either the applicable government regulations, or 10-times the occupational exposure limit (whichever is lowest), do not use. Always obey OSHA substance-specific standards that specify other types of respiratory protection, such as those for arsenic, cadmium, lead in the construction industry, or 4,4’-methylene dianiline (MDA). This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use for any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected or use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. Do not use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
1. Before use, wearer must read fitting instructions and use limitations printed on this box.
2. This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
3. This respirator does not offer 100% protection against the risk of contracting disease or infection.
4. Individuals highly sensitive to natural rubber latex may have an allergic reaction.
5. Before use, the wearer should be trained in the proper use, including fit testing, in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
6. If you CANNOT achieve a proper seal, DO NOT enter the contaminated area.
*All mask purchases are final sale.
Due to the nature of this product and for safety reasons, no protective face masks can be returned. All sales final.
For bulk wholesale inquires, please email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns on items eligible for return are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned unopened/unused, in their original packaging.
If you received a damaged item, please click here to let us know within 7 days of receipt.
- Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for a refund and you will be responsible for providing a shipping label to return the damaged item(s) to you.
- For safety reasons there are no returns on any of the following merchandise or products that are specified as non-returnable in their product page descriptions, unless they are faulty:
- Protective Face Masks
- Intimate Apparel
- Sex Toys
- Fragrance Items
- Nail Polish
- Food & Beverages
- Final Sale Merchandise
To initiate a return click here.
Any item returned after 30 days of receipt is not eligible to be returned.
We do not accept exchanges, as items may sell out while the requested exchange is returned and processed. We encourage you to use this form to return the original item, and go to shoplisakline.com to purchase the correct item in a new order.
Receiving a Refund
- Once your return has been approved, you will ship the item(s) back. Upon receipt of goods we will confirm your refund via email. (Please note that taxes will be refunded along with the items you sent back.)
- Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items.
- Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the order transaction. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times. This can vary greatly between credit card issuers.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.
Order and Shipping Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed– it will include your Shop Lisa Kline order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you!
Orders can take up to 2 to 5 business days to be processed and shipped including expedited orders. Some items are being shipped directly from the brand so please note, you may receive multiple packages per order.
Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where We Ship:
We currently ship to addresses within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO or international addresses.
Standard shipping costs $7 for any order under $75. All orders $75 or more before taxes will receive free standard shipping! Standard shipping can be in transit up to 5-7 to business days.
Expedited shipping is based off of weight and location and will be determined at checkout.